Give pets a helping paw!
Help your best friend get to their favourite spot on the couch, bed or car. Converts to a set of 3-step stairs or ramp in seconds. It features non-slip treads for secure traction and comfort, as well as non-marring feet that keep it securely in place and won’t damage your floors. Made from a sturdy metal frame and plastic steps, it’s durable as well as extremely lightweight. It comes fully assembled for your convenience, holds pets up to 20kgs and folds flat for storage and travel. It adjusts from 33 to 42cm in height and, folds down to just 72L x 39.5W x 4D cm.
Product Rating: (3.50)1. Hedley from QLD on 15/07/2018
As our dog is getting along in years we were looking for a ramp to help her to access the car. Still having problems "teaching an old dog new tricks" but this ramp will do the job admirably. We like the fact that it can be made into steps as well as a ramp. Love your magazine and have purchased many items from you, with a list of favorites saved for when we can afford them. Thank you for this service.2. Mrs Egan from QLD on 8/07/2018
Had to wait for the product as it was popular.We are completely satisfied with the product, it has worked a treat for our 6yr poodle, she uses it to get on the bed & off, with no problems3. Miss Turnbull from NSW on 4/02/2018
A very good idea for small dogs, practicable and folds up so that it can be stored away or be able to put into the car to take with you4. Mrs Rendel from WA on 4/07/2018
A bit flimsy, probably OK for smallish dogs. Some parts have sharp edges so it's easy to cut your fingers / thumbs when erecting the steps.5. Mrs Webb from SA on 2/01/2018
I do not recommend these steps/ramp. The dogs will not use them due to the slippery surface on the steps/ramp. We bought some material and stuck to the steps to give better grip but as the steps are light weight they move about when the dogs are on them, thus not giving the dogs confidence to use them. Suggest manufacturer improves by making more stable, wider steps and a non slip surface. Rate: Not suitable for purpose6. Miss Walker from SA on 26/01/2018
Not suitable for animals!! Very slippery surface with no traction. To be effective, it needs carpet or similar on the steps.
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia no matter how many products you order. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 48 hours of the order being placed. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.