In StockPaw by Blackmores Infected Skin Duo Pack SKU: DGP1295
Paw by Blackmores Infected Skin Mediderm/Nutriderm Duo Pack
PAW MediDerm Gentle Medicated Shampoo is the gentler, faster, safer and effective way to treat skin infections with the new veterinary active, Piroctone Olamine. Nutriderm-Replenishing Conditioner is an innovative, advanced way to moisturise and provide key nutrients to your dog’s skin as well as leaving the coat silky smooth and fresh. Containing advanced Cerasine skin nutrient complex this product is suitable for dogs and cats with normal, dry and itchy skin.
Mediderm is an effective low-irritant, antibacterial and antifungal shampoo that is gentle on the skin. Effectively treats pyoderma and seborrhoea, and pruritus associated with these conditions. Nutriderm is a hypoallergenic, sulphate free and soap free cleansers: for a gentle clean without stripping natural oils from the skin. It contains colloidal oatmeal for a soothing effect and key moisturising nutrients including rosehip oil and vitamin B5 to optimise skin hydration and maintain the skin barrier. No artificial fragrances for a natural fresh scent. Nutriderm also helps preserve skin barrier function, removes scaly skin and grease and manages recurrent skin infections.
Mediderm - Piroctone olamine, glycerin (vegetable), sodium phosphate, glyceryl laurate and purified water.
Nutriderm - Purified water, surfactants, glycerinn (vegetable), oat kernel flour, stearyl citrate, carrageenan and glucose, emollient, sorbitol, panthenol, sodium gluconate, sodium citrate, sodium hyaluronate, sodium hydroxymethyglycinate, rosa canina seed extrate.
Product Rating: (0.00)
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia no matter how many products you order. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 48 hours of the order being placed. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.