Advance Dog Mature Chicken SKU: M175092
Advance Dog Mature All Breeds Chicken
Designed for older adult dogs. Large breeds +5 years and smaller breeds +8 years. Formulated to meet the changing metabolism of older dogs. Chicken as a main source of high quality protein. Contains green lipped mussel powder to help maintain joint health. Kibble shape and size helps maintain dental health in smaller breed dogs.
See specifications below for ingredients.
Chicken and chicken meal, rice, sorghum, corn, chicken digest, chicken tallow, vegetable oil, vegetable fibre, vegetable protein concentrate, poultry and poultry meal, iodised sale, potassium chloride, di-calcium phosphate, chlorine chloride, taurine, vitamin E, stabilised green-lipped mussel powder, zinc sulphate, antioxidants, vitamin C, ferrous sulphate (iron), lucerne meal, marigold meal, tomato powder, calcium pantothenate, copper sulphate vitamin A, manganese sulphate, vitamin B12, sodium selenite, potassium iodide, vitamin B1, niacin, vitamin D3, vitamin B6, folic acid.
Product Rating: (5.00)1. Mrs Wade from NSW on 28/08/2017
My dogs are very happy with this dog food.
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia no matter how many products you order. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 48 hours of the order being placed. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.