Milbemax All Wormer for Dogs SKU: NAH6291
Milbemax All Wormer for Dogs
Milbemax for dogs is a broad spectrum intestinal wormer. If given monthly, it also offers prevention against heartworm. Milbemax for dogs protects against roundworm, hookworm, whipworm and tapeworm.
See specifications for dosage and administration information.
DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION
Milbemax for dogs comes in two tablet formations.
Milbemax tablets for small dogs and puppies (0.5-5kg):
- 2.5mg milbemycin oxime (dose range 0.5-5mg/kg)
- 25mg praziquantel (dose range 5-50mg/kg)
Weight & Dosage
0.5-1kg – ½ tablet
>1-5kg – 1 tablet
Milbemax tablets for dogs (5-25kg):
12.5mg milbemycin oxime (dose range 0.5-2.5mg/kg)
125mg praziquantel (dose range 5-25mg/kg)
Weight & Dosage
>5-25kg - 1 tablet
>25-50kg – 2 tablets
>50kg – A combination of tablets should be given, consistent with the recommended minimum dose
Milbemax for dogs can be used in males and females from 2 weeks of age and onwards, and from 0.5kg in bodyweight. Treatment is by mouth, and the labelled dose rate is recommended. The minimum dose is 0.5mg milbemycin oxime and 5mg praziquantel per kilogram of bodyweight.
Product Rating: (4.50)1. Mrs Johnson from NSW on 16/12/2018
same product as the vet. Much cheaper. Great service from Innovations.2. Mrs Johnson from NSW on 16/12/2018
same product as the vet. Much cheaper. Prompt service. I''ll be back again next time3. Mrs Bollard from NSW on 27/05/2018
Product does the job My dog detects foreign smells,so i had to hide it in his food which he still spat out but eventually got it down,he will not open his mouth for pills4. Mrs Malham from WA on 10/02/2018
As they should be.
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia no matter how many products you order. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 48 hours of the order being placed. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.