Bravecto Dog 1pk SKU: DHB2000
1 Tasty Chew - 3 Months Protection!
Bravecto is the only oral chew to deliver 3 months flea and 4 months paralysis tick protection for dogs in a single dose.
Bravecto provides effective flea control within 8 hours after treatment and continues to effectively kill newly arriving fleas within 8 hours, throughout the entire 3 month treatment interval. Also reduces the incidence of flea allergy dermatitis by controlling adult fleas.
Provides effective control of pre-existing paralysis ticks within 24 hours of treatment, as well as controlling brown dog ticks for 8 weeks.
Can be used in puppies from 8 weeks of age and in breeding, pregnant and lactating dogs.
- Very Small Dog – 112.5mg Fluralaner
- Small Dog – 250mg Fluralaner
- Medium Dog – 500mg Fluralaner
- Large Dog – 1000mg Fluralaner
- Very Large Dog – 1400mg Fluralaner
Product Rating: (4.83)1. Mrs Wastell from NSW on 16/07/2018
Excellent price if postage is included with other items2. Mr Walter from QLD on 16/04/2018
Easy to administer as dogs willingly chew it and see it as a treat. only has to be given 4 times per year and so is more economical than many other flea and tick medications.3. Mrs Johnson from VIC on 7/03/2018
Very happy with ther product4. Mrs Desarro from VIC on 14/01/2018
Does the job. Very pleased with product.5. Mrs Quinn from QLD on 31/10/2017
I have been purchasing various products from Innovations including Bravecto for my dogs. I have found Innovations are excellent with the delivery of all products and they always arrive in good condition. I can say I always receive any orders within a very good time frame. Thank you Innovations.6. Ms Sandford-johnson from NSW on 2/10/2017
Great product.7. Mrs Bollard from NSW on 2/09/2017
I have been using this for some time now, it seems to be the best product for my red cattle dog who will not tolerate other pills8. Mr Prescott from VIC on 28/08/2017
great and a little cheaper than some companies9. Ms Howard from QLD on 27/08/2017
Very speedy delivery, as always.10. Ms Beckett from NSW on 26/07/2017
I'm very impressed with this product.11. Ms Peresa on 15/05/2017
Quick delivery. Fantastic product. Great company to deal with. Have used numerous times before. Very competitive prices.12. Ms Peresa on 15/05/2017
Quick delivery. Fantastic product. Great company to deal with. Have used numerous times before. Very competitive prices.13. Mrs Percival on 16/04/2017
The Bravecto is a great product. Thank you14. Mr Walter from QLD on 19/02/2017
Aasy to administer and appears to work well15. Ms Gough on 15/11/2016
This product is brillant!Dog had no problem taking it and it works super fast.Great price!16. Ms Vorobieff from ACT on 22/10/2018
This product was recommended by my vet for use in my elderly dog for ticks and fleas. I have not had any flea or tick infestation scince using this product. The best thing about this is the administration it comes in an easy to chew bite size. My dog thinks its a treat.17. Miss Manos from NSW on 16/05/2017
Quick great service on both items I ordered18. Ms Hunter from VIC on 3/01/2017
Received well by my Furry Friend, one bite and gone. No allergice reactions and so far so good on fleas/ticks etc.
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia no matter how many products you order. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 48 hours of the order being placed. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.