Milbemax All Wormer for Cats SKU: NAH6271
Milbemax All Wormer for Cats
Milbemax is a broad spectrum intestinal wormer used in cats to treat roundworm, hookworm and tapeworms. If given monthly, it also offers prevention against heartworm. Milbemax for cats is a tiny, palatable beef-flavoured tablet that many animals will take straight from the hand. It is ideal for multi pet households seeking fuss free worming and pet owners looking for a complement to their flea & tick parasite protection.
See specifications for dosage & administration information.
DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION
Milbemax for cats comes in two tablet formations.
Milbemax tablets for small cats (0.5-2kg):
4mg milbemycin oxime (dose range 2-4mg/kg)
10mg praziquantel (dose range 5-10mg/kg)
Can be given to cats over 0.5kg and 6 weeks of age.
Weight & Dosage
0.5-1kg – ½ tablet
>1-2kg – 1 tablet
Milbemax tablets for cats (2-8kg):
16mg milbemycin oxime (dose range 2-4mg/kg)
40mg praziquantel (dose range 5-10mg/kg)
Can be given to cats over 2kg and 6 weeks of age.
Weight & Dosage
>2-4kg – ½ tablet
>4-8kg – 1 tablet
>8kg – A combination of tablets should be given, consistent with the recommended minimum dose.
Treatment is orally, and the labelled dose rate is recommended. The minimum dose is 2mg milbemycin oxime and 5mg praziquantel per kilogram of bodyweight.
Product Rating: (5.00)1. Mrs Allie from TAS on 19/09/2017
Excelent value for money, easy to use. A+
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia no matter how many products you order. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 48 hours of the order being placed. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.